Out-of-this-world surgical care without the out-of-pocket expense.
Victims of automobile accidents and other negligence-based traumatic injuries can now access high-quality orthopedic surgical care—regardless of insurance or financial resources.
At Mountain Ridge Surgical in Denver, we work directly with attorneys and patients to offer orthopedic surgical consultations and procedures while their legal matters and insurance negotiations are settled. There are no out-of-pocket expenses—even during long and arduous litigation. Bills are settled when the settlements come through later.
Our fully licensed, certified ambulatory surgery center (ASC) features two operating rooms and 23 hour observation capabilities. Our facility contracts with board-certified orthopedic surgeons and maintains a resident medical anesthesiologist on staff. All personnel are trained in advanced cardiac life support.
Even better, Mountain Ridge Surgical patients are given one global invoice that includes all expenses incurred, guaranteeing straightforward paperwork and helping attorneys to more efficiently process demands and claims—and win settlements. That’s how relief starts now.
- Surgery and treatment for orthopedic-related injuries
- Staffed by contracted, board-certified orthopedic surgeons and an on-staff resident medical anesthesiologist
- All personnel are fully trained in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- One global invoice for all expenses incurred
- Fully licensed, certified ambulatory surgery center (ASC)
- Advanced orthopedic treatment and equipment
- Two fully operational surgical rooms
- 23 hour observation capabilities